FamilyWorkshop seeks speech-language pathologists (SLPs) to join a complement of support professionals who provide support for children and adolescents, adults, and families. SLPs will be independent contractors in private practice, and they will manage the delivery of professional services to their clients. We seek talented, motivated therapists who believe they would benefit from growing their practice in a collegial, multi-discipline environment that serves a range of ages and client needs.
FamilyWorkshop provides the office space with utilities (including alarm, Internet, janitorial for common spaces, and waiting room amenities) and marketing, including presence on social media and the FamilyWorkshop website. Practitioners pay a fee based on the amount of time they use the practice site.
Interested Speech-Language Pathologists should demonstrate:
• Experience with screening, assessment, and diagnosis across a wide range of disorders
• Facility with developing individualized intervention and treatment plans and documentation
• Proven ability to communicate and collaborate with clients and allied professionals
Interested Speech-Language Pathologists should have:
• A degree in speech-language pathology
• California licensure
• ASHA licensure
• At least 3-5 years of experience providing direct speech-language services in school and/or clinical settings
• Professional liability insurance
To apply, please email a cover letter and resume to:
Jeremy Davidson, M.Ed., ET/P
Educational Therapist, Owner