Psychotherapists & Other Mental Health Providers
FamilyWorkshop seeks a complement of mental health practitioners who would provide support for children and adolescents, families, couples, and adults. Psychotherapists and other mental health professionals will be independent contractors in private practice, and they will manage the delivery of professional services to their clients. PsyDs, PhDs, MFTs, LCSWs, and others are encouraged to apply. We seek talented, motivated therapists who believe they would benefit from growing their practice in a collegial, multi-discipline environment that serves a range of ages and client needs. We also are looking for a neuropsychologist or an educational psychologist who conducts assessments of school-aged children.
FamilyWorkshop provides the furnished office space with utilities (including alarm, Internet, janitorial for common spaces, and waiting room amenities) and marketing, including presence on social media and the FamilyWorkshop website. Practitioners pay a fee based on the amount of time they use the practice site.
Interested Psychotherapists and other mental health professionals should demonstrate:
• Experience working with a range of client types and modalities
• Specialization in working within a particular practice area, approach, or population
• Proven ability to communicate and collaborate with clients and allied professionals
Interested Psychotherapists and other mental health professionals should have:
• Licensure in California
• At least 3-5 years of experience providing services in clinical and/or school settings to individuals and/or couples
• Professional liability insurance
To apply, please email a cover letter and resume to:
Jeremy Davidson, M.Ed., ET/P
Educational Therapist, Owner